Proximity 3D is a highly addictive turn-based strategy game with a simple but distinctive concept.
Two identical sets of tiles are made up of random numbers from 1 to 20. Both sets are equal in size to the number of turns you have for the board.
Each turn, a tile from your respective set is chosen at random and removed from those remaining. Your turn ends when you place the tile onto any free space of the game board.
If the number on the tile is larger than the enemy tiles you place it adjacent to, the color of those tiles are turned into your color, and the total sum of all your tiles is updated accordingly.
That's the logic, it's simple strategy.
- Easy and simple interface
- 3D board that can be rotated freely
- Integrated with Game Center
- 3 difficulties
- 3 board sizes
- Classic mode
- Survival mode (game keeps going until you lose)
- Super weapons (laser, TNT, rockets)
- Adventure: 100 levels
- Multiplayer on same device or through Bluetooth.
- Chat in multiplayer mode
- Collect coins to use helpers & super weapons
- Tips to improve your strategy
Uses Cocos2D and Cocos3D
Price is in US dollars and includes tax.
|Published||7 months ago|
|Last update||6 months ago|
|Files included||.m .h|